Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar

Welcome family, friends and Rotarians around the world! Thanks to the generous support of the Rotary Foundation and Rotary International I have been awarded the Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarship to continue my studies in Managua, Nicaragua. I welcome you to travel with me and share my adventures, and mis- adventures while adjusting to the culture, continuing my education through my organic beef research project, and fulfilling my ambassadorial duties. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

What to say about oneself. I like to think of myself as a person with a passion for life. I like to live fully and I see what life has to offer. To this end I enjoy the arts and traveling in general. Specifically, I like latin dancing, and music from the carribean both english and spanish speaking. I love animals - hence the Vet part. I have a connection with God... that sustains me.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pictures from Costa Rica

Waterfall and wading pool near Volcano Arenal
Quepos Bay near Manuel Antonio
My Last Day with the whole crew.
Posted by PicasaVolcano Arenal on a rare partly cloudy moment. The only day we almost saw the top. It was covered again 15 minutes after this photo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Arenal...I remember my trip to Costa Rica. I have several pictures of the top, perhaps I was lucky and did not know it. I also have pictures of a waterfall (different one, I think) near the Volcano. When you return, I'll have to show them to you.

9/11/2006 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home