Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar

Welcome family, friends and Rotarians around the world! Thanks to the generous support of the Rotary Foundation and Rotary International I have been awarded the Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarship to continue my studies in Managua, Nicaragua. I welcome you to travel with me and share my adventures, and mis- adventures while adjusting to the culture, continuing my education through my organic beef research project, and fulfilling my ambassadorial duties. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

What to say about oneself. I like to think of myself as a person with a passion for life. I like to live fully and I see what life has to offer. To this end I enjoy the arts and traveling in general. Specifically, I like latin dancing, and music from the carribean both english and spanish speaking. I love animals - hence the Vet part. I have a connection with God... that sustains me.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Gray Moraga said...

I am living in Las Salinas, Nicaragua and working with children/art and horses too. I am looking for a contact to the Nicaraguan , Granada rotary club. I am applying for a grant and need some help with contacts. Could you help me.. .you can check out my site www.reddawndesigns.com and it has a link to the Nica missions. my email is reddawn1982@yahoo.com
dawn

9/13/2007 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home